Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Be A Green Sign Company

In the January issue of Sign Builder Illustrated there is a Green Supplement that has several articles related to green issues including one that I wrote called "How To Be A Green Sign Company." 

As we move into 2011 there is still a lot of uncertainty around what companies need to do to be more environmentally conscious. This article along with the other articles in this issue give insight into what other companies are doing which hopefully inspires you to do the same.

After reading my article a college had the following comments which I thought I'd share - "When you look at green the easiest way to accomplish large goals is to be minimalistic about your approach-  If you re-evaluate your product line and ask Do I  need this or how can I condense  this product - that is where the win – win comes from -  Saving money and reducing resources."

No comments: