Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Greenbuild 09

It is hard to believe that November is almost here. Yes, that means Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then before you know it we'll be celebrating the New Year. But before all that there's Greenbuild in Phoenix, AZ.

I've been to last 3 Greenbuild Expos and every year they seem to get bigger and bigger. As I think about the expo this year, I wonder how many people from the EGD world will be attending. We know the weather will be nice as it typically is in AZ this time year, but how many of us see a benefit in attending the expo itself?

Although I'll admit there are few sign companies and direct supplies who exhibit, I find it fascinating to see what is occurring in the larger industry we serve. I promise to give feedback for those of you who can't attend and hope to see those of you how do.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: