Wednesday, September 2, 2009

EcoRite at NBM Show

Last week I walked the NBM trade show in Baltimore. Every year or so I like to walk this show to see if there are any new and interesting products on the market. Since the NBM Show covers screen printing, apparel, digital graphics, signs and awards/engraving, I thought I may see a few things worthwhile.

Unfortunately, there were few companies that exhibited and even fewer that had anything interesting to offer. I did however talk to a company called EcoRite Imaging who sells a variety of so called eco-friendly substrates that are worth taking a look at http://www.ecoriteimaging.com/. They have 3 different products lines which are biodegradable plastics engineered to attract microbes that efficiently break down the polymers.


Bookmark and Share


No comments: