Friday, May 15, 2009

TreeHugger Boxes


I spend a good deal of time talking to different people and browsing the Internet in search of new, innovative products and solutions. While the primary reason for doing this is work related, I will admit it has become more. Sometimes I am amazed by the things I find and the people who are doing them.

TreeHugger Boxes in Dallas, TX is a relatively new business that focuses of repurposing boxes. They have a great website and business model that provides a unique and green way to buy, sell and repurpose corrugated boxes. They do not have a store front and do all their business via the web - an underutilized concept in business today. TreeHugger Boxes has a small operating footprint serving the local Dallas area.

I could go on but I encourage you to take a look at their website. Somethings strike you the right way and this has for me. Thinking outside of the box has always been a winning formula in business. It's great to see innovative people who are doing good for the environment while providing a valued service - not to mention making a buck along the way.

CLICK HERE for more info on TreeHugger Boxes


Bookmark and Share

No comments: